Hello there, Do you know Motorola is the smartphone company that is good than oppo and vivo. Recently Motorola has launched the budget flagship smartphone which is very good. Before this Motorola has one power phone which was also great so let’s talk about the new phone.
Motorola One Vision Overview
This phone has a glossy body, just like every other mid-range smartphone gives and it exhibits a 6.3″ display with Full HD+ resolution but the strange thing is that even in a relatively “small” display, it has a 21:9 aspect ratio. Another notable thing about this phone is its selfie camera. It chose to employ a punch-hole style camera seen on the likes of Galaxy s10, Nova and Galaxy s10 and it packs a nice 25 MP camera on the punch-hole. As for the rear camera, it packs a standard dual camera setup. However, there’s some AI magic in the camera for shot optimizations and a Night Mode. That setup compromises of a 48 MP primary lens and a 5 MP depth sensor by which your photo looks focused and blurry. Also, that 48 MP sensor uses pixel binding technology to take 12 MP photos. Moreover, the phone runs on Samsung’s chipset but the chipset is not other than Exynos 9609chip, which is a few years old…and has been seen only once on a Meizu phone. There is 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage onboard where the storage is expandable to 512 GB. There’s also a hybrid SIM slot which is not good in my case. The Motorola One Vision runs on stock Android version of Android Pie, under the Android One program. The battery is a good 3500 mAh with 15-Watt TurboPower Charging as well where charging becomes very fast than expected. They’re promising 2 major OS updates and 3 years of security updates on this awesome device. Right now, there are two colours available: Blue and Bronze Sapphire gradient, and is priced at $335 / €300.
Motorola One Vision Specifications:
- Display: 6.3″ IPS LCD display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2520 pixels), 21:9 aspect ratio, punch-hole display
- Rear Camera: Dual, 48 MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS + 5 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 25 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Chip: Exynos 9609
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x Cortex-A73 cores @ 2.2GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 @ 1.7GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable via hybrid SIM slot
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Battery: 3500 mAh, 15-Watt TurboPower Charge
- Colours: Blue Sapphire, Bronze Sapphire