OnePlus 8T is now rumoured to launch on October 14. Previously, the phone was expected to launch later this month or sometime early October, but the new rumour suggests a slight delay due to the coronavirus pandemic that may have resulted in production hiccups. The OnePlus 8T is reported to have a different camera setup design than the OnePlus 8 range. The upcoming phone is tipped to be powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC and pack 65W fast charging support.
OnePlus 8T specifications (assumed)
There is presumedto be quad rear camera setup on the OnePlus 8T that may include a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. Upfront, the OnePlus 8T may feature a 32-megapixel camera for selfies. The OnePlus 8T is tipped to include a 4,500mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging.
The front of the phone ould likely carry the same 6.55-inch display as the OnePlus 8, though with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 865+ SoC and come in two configurations – 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB.
A punch hole on the front is said to house a 32MP selfie shooter, while the rear camera array could comprise a 48MP + 16MP + 5MP + 2MP configuration.The OnePlus 8T is tipped to include a 4,500mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging.
OnePlus 8T Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches Fluid AMOLED panel; 120Hz refresh rate; Gorilla Glass 6
- Resolution: FHD+(1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865; 7nm+ Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8 / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128 / 256GB UFS 3.0
- Software & UI: Android 11 with OxygenOS 11 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP, primary shooter, OIS, EIS
– 16MP ultra-wide shooter, 116º FOV
– 5MP macro lens
– 2MP depth lens
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM slot, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh; 65W fast charging