Xiaomi Redmi K30 a new redmi phone, arrives with a new design both on the back and front. The front sports an edge-to-edge display but with dual punch-hole cameras on the top right corner. The forerunner too had a fuller screen and featured a pop-up selfie camera mechanism.
On the phone’s back, It has a perpendicular camera setup with a circular patch around it incited by coin booth. The back panel is made up of glass material with gorilla glass protection.
The phone has a screen of 6.67 inches 20:9 full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone also supports a 120Hz refresh rate which is only provided by heavy gaming phones in the market with dimensions of 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.79 mm and 3D quad curved glass body, It feels too good in hands.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 has four rear cameras including a 64-megapixel as the main camera, a Sony sensor (IMX686, 1/1.7-inch, f/1.89, 1.6um), 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, 2-megapixel portrait camera, and 5-megapixel macro camera on 5G and 2-megapixel macro on the 4G variant. On the front part, Xiaomi Redmi K30 has 20-megapixel and 2-megapixel selfie cameras placed in a punch hole that looks best.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 of 5G variant runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor and 4G on Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB built-in storage. It is powered by a 4,500mAh battery and supports 30W fast charging in 5G and 27 in context of 4G. Also, the NFC feature for this phone is really great which can be used for multi-purpose and has IR Blaster also 3.5mm headphone jack which is the counterpart for every phones.
Redmi K30 4G and 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.67- inches with FHD+ resolution IPS LCD with punch hole and 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.79 mm
- Weight: 208g Approx. with a 3D quad curved glass body
- SoC: 4G (Snapdragon 730G) and 5G (Snapdragon 765G)
- Storage: 64/128/256GB
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with 30W fast charging (5G) and 27W fast charging (4G)
- Rear Camera: 64MP Sony IMX686 primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens (4G), 5MP macro lens (5G)
- Front Camera: 20 MP AI-powered primary lens and a 2MP depth sensor
- Video: 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 1080p @ 30fps (Ultrawide ); 1080p @ 120fps, 720p @ 960fps (Slow motion)
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Other features: IR Blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC
|Variant||Redmi K30 4G||Redmi K30 5G||Nepali Price|
|6+64 GB||Yuan 1599||Yuan 1999||*16.2+13%+1500|
|6+128 GB||Yuan 1699||Yuan 2299||*16.2+13%+1500|
|8+128 GB||Yuan 1899||Yuan 2599||*16.2+13%+1500|
|8+256 GB||Yuan 2199||Yuan 2899||*16.2+13%+1500|
Here, *16.2 is the exchange rate of Chinese currency to Nepalese rupees, 13% is for custom duty and 1500 is for-profit margin for a retailer the price is not 100% accurate.