Thank you for your interest in contributing your post to Hagtend. We’re excited! But please make sure to go through the points below. They are only meant to expedite the process by making sure that you will be well within our guidelines and that we would not need to refuse your post.
- The content should be detailed and unique.
- The topic should not be saturated. That is, any topic that has an excess of related content available on the web would not be our preferred choice unless you can add anything new to it.
- We do not accept spun contents – that is, taking existing content and rewriting it just to make it seem unique.
- Although our Editorial team checks and corrects any grammar or language mistakes, we would prefer the articles to at least be free of spelling and grammar errors. This can be easily done with the use of Word tools such as Microsoft Word which has built-in spell and grammar checker.
- Please provide an author bio/byline/headshot information to go with the article. It should be at least detailing who the author is and what his profession is because your name will be published in the following article in the last paragraph.
- The article should be relevant to our readers.
- It should be bold, interesting and offer a clear argument.
- It should be written for an audience of technology enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, gadgets and auto enthusiasts, information security enthusiasts, or similar.
- It should be supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Please fact-check and cite sources where appropriate.
Link Requirements and Policies
- We will make authors last paragraph but no-follow links are offered for the author’s Social Media handles.
- You cannot link your personal company in the article if there is any link we will go through it and only publish it.
Post Image Requirements
- Please provide images owned by you if you can.
- In case you do not have your own images but have access to relevant images for your post, please provide the link to it. You need to mention the source of the image (link to the website/blog post, or social media profile from where you obtained the image) on your post.
- In the case that you do not have any relevant images at all, our Editorial team will find a suitable image for it.
- Once your article is published on Hagtend, you are not allowed to republish it on any other places/websites without our written consent as we have reserved our copyright.
- We reserve the right to edit any and all articles submitted to Hagtend at our discretion. There are standards to be followed and we will make changes that we deem appropriate. This means we can edit the author section, the outgoing links and anything we think that needs to be changed.
- The average review time for a contributor article is 1 day i.e. 24 hrs. This may change depending upon the number of articles on the queue.
- Authors will be notified via Email when their articles are published.
- If your article does not get published within 7 days of submission, then there are the chances of being refused. We do not give feedback on every submission or let every writer know what needs to be changed or improved to make the cut.
- Anything inappropriate or biased – racially, religiously or whatever – will be refused with prejudice.
Author Policies (your policies)
- We do not give out guest author accounts. In rare cases that we do, guest authors will only have the ability to save the post as a draft.
- The article will be owned by Hagtend once it is published on the website. We will give proper credit for writing the post to the author. But, the ownership of the article will remain with us.
Point of Submission
- You can submit the article by emailing it in DOCX/DOC format to [email protected]
- Do not forget to give your bio in the last paragraph.